Weatherby Vanguard Multicam 30-06
- All Vanguard rifles are guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of .99” or less at 100 yards (SUB-MOA) from a cold barrel when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition within Two-Years of Verified Purchase Date to Original Purchaser.
- Adjustable Match Quality, Two-stage Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- One-piece Machined Bolt Body
- Fully Enclosed Bolt Sleeve
- 3-Position Safety
- Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Hinged Floorplate
The Vanguard MultiCam® is a classic tactical camouflage pattern popular for its large scale break up pattern effective in almost any terrain and conditions. MultiCam® was developed to provide the armed forces with a groundbreaking concealment solution that effectively limits the visual of a person operating across a wide range of environments. This Vanguard features an FDE Cerakote® on all metalwork and threaded barrel for easy brake or suppressor implementation. This combination creates a one-stop-shop for a top-performing rifle in any condition.
Weatherby Vanguard Multicam
MODEL: Vanguard Multicam
BARREL LENGTH: 26''
If this item is out of stock, we can place it on special order for you. Please give us a call at (225) 678-5903 or stop by our store to place an order.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. If you have an issue with your purchase, please contact customer service at (225) 678-5903.
Shipping costs are not included in the price of the item(s). Customer is responsible for shipping costs in addition to the price of the item(s). We ship all non-serialized items such as ammo, accessories, optics, and gear to your shipping address, but all serialized items such as firearms and suppressors must be shipped to a local FFL of your choosing. All orders are shipped promptly within 1-5 business days.